- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18 years old. By placing an order via our website you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age. We reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- If you are buying wine, beer or spirits as a gift, the person receiving the wine must be 18 years of age.
- We only sell to the UK Mainland. We do not guarantee availability of all items or specific vintages on our website. In the unlikely event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to either select a suitable replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All prices are in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of UK Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Delivery charges are as stated in the delivery section on The Cork and Bottle website.
- We guarantee delivery within seven working days of your order. This does not apply to out of stock items. If a product is unavailable we shall contact you and either arrange a new delivery date or agree on a suitable replacement.
- All deliveries are carried out by an independent courier.
- If you choose to have your order left with a neighbour or outside your premises we cannot hold any responsibility for loss whatsoever.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
Returns & Cancellations
- We aim to supply our wines in excellent condition however should any wine be faulty we will provide a full refund or replacement. This does not affect your statutory rights. We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us.
- To cancel your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you decide to cancel your order; all charges will be refunded to your card as soon as the goods are returned to us in a merchantable condition and in the original box that you received the goods.
- Once the goods have been received and checked all refunds will be made within 30 days.
- In case of breakage of any bottle upon delivery, you must notify The Cork and Bottle as soon as possible at email@example.com. Upon notification you may choose to either return the broken bottles or the entire case.
- Returned goods should be sent in the original box in which you received your goods.
- Upon receipt of the broken bottles we shall either refund your card for their value or replace them free of charge, depending on your preference.
- All returns, either due to breakage or cancellation of order, shall be arranged by a courier of The Cork and Bottle’s choice.
- The returns and cancellations policies above listed do not affect your statutory rights.
Credit, debit and card charges
- All card charges are handled by SAGE Pay via a secured web link.
- We accept payment on our web-site by American Express, Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro and other major Debit Cards.
- By providing your details to The Cork and Bottle on our website, you consent to The Cork and Bottle maintaining, recording, holding and using the information to improve our service to you and inform you of promotions. All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- All data held will not be passed on to any third party except for delivery purposes. Occasionally, The Cork and Bottle will occasionally e-mail you information about promotions, discounts, special offers and other wine related information. If you do not wish to receive this information you may remove yourself by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our email communications.
- All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing hypertext or other links to The Cork and Bottle website, other than to our home page, from their own web site or from a third party’s web site, without our prior written consent.
- The Cork and Bottle may change or add to these terms and conditions for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will not use this right to vary the terms of any special offer that applies to you.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- This web site is operated by Gresham Collective Limited, Registered in England: VAT No: 341 1023 22 Email: info @ greshamcollective.co.uk